Chapter 74: Lie ability

Zander and Stiles watched as Jordan walked towards the pack of Chimeras

Theo walked back into Lydia's room before coming back out.

This time he had Lydia with his claws to her neck.

"Back off." Theo threatened as Tracy dropped Valack, "I said back off." He said as his claws slightly punctured Lydia's skin.

"Take him." Theo said making his pack look at him wide eyed.

"The guy's on fire!" Corey yelped.

"You'll heal. Do it!" Theo said and the guys hesitated for a moment but Tracy instantly ran towards Jordan.

She stepped her claws into his stomach but they didn't affect him at all making her eyes widen.

He looked up at her and growled before forcefully shoving her into a wall.

All of the sudden Valack drilled into Theo's shin making him cry out in pain and drop Lydia.

Theo fell to his knees and Valack instantly slammed the drill against his head making him fall back.

"Sorry, Theo, but I'm not done with her yet." He said and Zander took an angry deep breath as he watches Valack pick Lydia up to carry her away, just as Jordan lifts Josh into the air and slams him flat on his back on the ground with a loud, painful-sounding thud.

Valack turned around only to stop when he saw a very angry Zander standing in front of him, Stiles behind him.

All of the sudden the sound of screaming made them all look over to see Jordan's and Corey's bodies erupt into flames before Jordan picked him up and threw him across the hall.

Valack quickly moved out of the way while Stiles pushed Zander out of the way so them he was the only one to get hit by Corey.

Zander's eyes widened as he quickly ran over to pull Corey off of Stiles, while Valack took that moment to quickly run past them.

They looked up to nearly see Valack walk through a door making their eyes widened before running over.

They tried to open the door only for it to be locked making Zander growl out in frustration and pound on the door.

"Lydia!" He yelled as Stiles tried to pull on the handle.

"Let me try." Theo said.

Zander look at him with a dark glare before grabbing the handle and breaking it off.

Zander and Stiles ran through the door.

"You're not going to find her without me!" Theo called out and all he got in a response was silence.

Stiles and Zander ran down a hall until they found a gate that was left open.

"Guys!" Theo said as he ran up to them "I want her out of here, too. I have her scent." He said making them both glare at him.