Chapter 4: Magic bullet

Amelia was sitting in class, a bored expression on her face as she tapped her pencil on her desk, next to her, Scott watches the teacher return graded tests, coming closer and closer

Behind him, Stiles leaned forward to whisper.

"If Derek's not the Alpha- if he's not the one who bit you- who did?" Stiles asked making both Scott and Amelia glance back at him.

"I don't know." Scott said making Stiles sits back, thinking.

He leaned forward again "Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?" He asked again.

"I don't know" Scott answered again.

Amelia watched in amusement as Stiles flops back for a second before leaning forward again.

"Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?"

"I don't know!" Scott said, this time a lot louder than before he sinks down in his seat when he realized everyone were staring at him.

The Teacher finally drops his test on his desk.

He turns it over to see a big D-and a message: 'Not like you! What's happening? See me after class.'

Stiles and Amelia peers over at the grade and cringes a bit.

"Dude, you need to study more." She said making Scott puts his head in hands, overwhelmed.

"That was a joke. It's one test. You need help studying?" Stiles asked and Scott shook his head.

"I'm studying with Allison at her house after school." Scott said making Amelia chuckle at him.

Stiles smile proudly "That's my boy."

"We're just studying." Scott said and Stiles shook his head.

"No, you're not." He said and Scott raised his eyebrows.

"No, I'm not?" He asked.

Stiles gave him a look "Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you. If you go to her house and squander that colossal opportunity l' have you professionally de-balled. Got it?" He said making Amelia to look at him weird.

"Yes. If you stop with the questions." Scott said and Stiles nodded.

"Done. No more talk of Alphas or Derek. Who still scares me." Stiles whispered the last part.

Suddenly Amelia grabbed her arm and winced in pain.

She looked at it in confusion before she realized from where the pain was coming.

'Derek what have you done?' She asked herself.