Chapter 12: Omega

Lydia had struggled a little bit to get out of bed making her father step over to assist her but she holds her hand out to stop him

Amelia was watching the whole exchange from the wall, where she has been leaning on.

"You want help getting in the shower?" Her father asked.

Lydia just gave him a look, before looking at her best friend and rolled her eyes, making Amelia chuckle.

"Maybe if I was four, and still taking bubble baths. If I need any help I have Lia here to help me." Lydia said.

"Right. I'll just wait outside, then... Where it's slightly less sarcastic." Mr. Martin said then walked out of the room.

Amelia walked right after him.

Closing Lydia's door behind them, Mr. Martin noticed Stiles, with a 'Get well soon' balloons tied to his wrist, Amelia notices him too and she shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"Have he been here all night?" He asked Melissa.

Melissa glance over at Stiles "He's been here all weekend." She said.

Amelia walked towards her best friend, but stopped when she heard he was having a sex dream.

A cleaning lady started changing the trash bag in the bin next to him.

"You... you're dirty." Stiles mumbled in his sleep making the cleaning lady look at him with a bewildered look.

Amelia rolled her eyes before lightly hit Stiles making him jump awake, almost falling off the chairs as he glanced around he saw Amelia in front of him looking at him with bored expression and her eyebrows rising.

He knew that she probably heard him and he quickly averted his gaze away from her and blushed.

"Wanna come with me to get a snack?" She asked and he nodded while clearing his throat slightly, still embarrassed.

"You... umm... heard me?" Stiles asked her embarrassed as they walked, making her hum and squint slightly.

"Yeah, I heard." She told him shortly in a cold tone without looking at him.

He nodded embarrassed.

Stiles puts some change into the vending machine and picks a reeses, but, of course, it gets stuck making him groan.

"Seriously?" He tapped on the plexiglass window of the machine.

The candy bar doesn't budge so he gives the glass a smack, nothing.

He pounds on it with a fist, still nothing.

"Keep doing that and you will break it." She said, with a bored expression as she watched him.

"I'm not gonna break it." Stiles told her in annoyance.

He spreads his legs for maximum leverage and awkwardly grips the sides of the vending machine to shake the candy bar loose.