Chapter 79: Memory lost

At a crime scene, numerous police cruisers and an ambulance with flashing lights were parked as deputies mill around the scene

The radiator of a transport van that wrecked was hissing loudly as Stilinski walks over to it.

He runs his hands over the five long, parallel claw gashes in the paint of the van's hood and makes an exasperated face before walking over to the ambulance, where a deputy was in the middle of putting a brace on Stiles' injured fingers and hand.

Zander and Amelia were standing next to him and Scott, with bored expressions on their faces.

Looking exasperated, Stilinski wastes no time in demanding to know what is going on.

"What in the hell were you four thinking?" He asked them.

Zander and Amelia looked towards Scott and Stiles with raised eyebrows.

"Well, we were the ones that got woke up... so Stiles. Scott, why don't you guys explain?" Zander asked them sarcastically.

"We were just trying to help." Scott said.

Stilinski nod slightly "Why don't you try and help me understand- what the hell happened here?" He asked.

"Right. Well, we were trying to gently persuade him to pull over..." Stiles said and Scott nodded.

"Ahhh, yes gently it's how I can describe it." Amelia said sarcastically.

"He was getting away?" Scott asked sheepishly and Stilinski nodded.

"He got away."

"Right! Because obviously he's some sort of criminal mastermind, Dad!" Stiles said.

Stilinski started leading them to the back of the van.

"You want to guess what the stolen merchandise is? Hmmm?" Stilinski asks as he opens the doors to reveal that the back is full of large gas tanks.

Stiles pursed his lips "Critical life-saving medical equipment?"

"No."

"Poison gas?"

"Nope!"

"Filled with drugs...?"

"Helium." Stilinski said.

"Helium?" Amelia asked and he nodded making her and Zander to turn to Scott and Stiles with dirty looks.

"You woke us up for helium?!" Zander raged against them, making Stiles and Scott to step back.

Amelia growled at them before she grabbed Zander's hand and started walking away.

"You guys are idiots!" She yelled at them.