Chapter 72: The sword and the spirit

The elevator dinged and the Sheriff turned to see Scott, Kira, Zander and Stiles walking out of the elevator toward him

But they stopped in their tracks and stared in horror at the line of orderlies continuing to wheel the bodies found in the sewers into the morgue.

"Holy fuck." Zander muttered before turning to Stilinski "Who found them?" He asked.

"Argent and Derek. Derek said the Doctors were down there. He also said you guys might know what this thing is." Stilinski said.

Scott nodded slightly, "We've got a theory..."

Stiles nodded in agreement "It's a slightly terrifying theory..."He trailed off.

Stilinski sighed softly "Well, the M.E. said that the victims were killed somewhere else and then dumped in those tunnels."

Zander thought for a moment before realization crossed over his features.

"What if the Dread Doctors are hiding the bodies?" He asked.

Kira looked at him confused, "Why would they do that?" She asked.

Zander shrugged slightly "This thing is probably like their pride and joy. Maybe they're covering for it. Protecting it, like a parent would their child."

"Protecting what?" Stilinski asked.

They all glanced at each other, "A werewolf." Scott said.

"It's called the Beast." Kira said.

Sheriff made a face at this and Stiles shrugs in understanding.

"We know. Horrifying." He said and Stilinski sighed.

"We better figure out what we're gonna call Parrish... Because it looks like his dream is coming true." Stilinski said.

Walking down the hallway of the school, Scott and Zander take a note of all the Sheriff's deputies milling around with huge, sophisticated shotguns while they listen to an announcement over the P

Walking down the hallway of the school, Scott and Zander take a note of all the Sheriff's deputies milling around with huge, sophisticated shotguns while they listen to an announcement over the P.A. system.

"By order of the Sheriff, a county-wide curfew goes into effect tonight at sundown. All after-school activities are canceled until further notice. Students should go directly home at the end of the school day."