Chapter 47: The devine move

"Stiles and Kira said it was the Nemeton that kept it trapped

"Stiles and Kira said it was the Nemeton that kept it trapped." Scott said as he, Lydia, Zander, Amelia and Deaton walked into the clinic.

"The problem is, this isn't even a person you're fighting-- it just looks like one. It's a spirit that's taken the shape of a human." Deaton explained to them.

"The shape of our best friend." Scott pointed out, as he and Amelia shared a look.

"Someone caught it once. Someone can do it again, right?" Lydia asked.

Deaton sighed "I don't know... This thing was trapped a long time ago, before the Nemeton was cut down. It doesn't have the same power anymore."

"Is there anything that does?"

"Possibly... When the tree was whole, its wood was sometimes used to contain powerful objects. But those objects are very rare." Deaton explained making realization cross both Lydia and Amelia's faces.

"Powerful objects? Like an Alpha's claws?" Amelia asked him.

Deaton look over at her "Which Alpha?"

"Talia Hale." Lydia said making them all look over at her "Peter had them in this wooden box with a triskele carved on the lid. What if it was made from the Nemeton?" She asked and Deaton nodded.

"It was." He said as his voice broke a little, as he remembered the woman he loved.

"How do you know?" Scott asked.

"Because I made it." Deaton said.

"Derek's got the triskele box

"Derek's got the triskele box. He's gonna meet us." Amelia said after getting off the phone with Derek.

Suddenly Lydia started to sway and fall back, and Zander and Scott instantly reach out to grab her.

"What's wrong?"

"Something happening." Lydia said looking at all of them "I had this sudden rushing feeling, like we're running out of time."

"Yeah."

They turned towards the entrance, where Stiles and Kira were standing.

"Yeah, I kind of got that feeling too." Stiles nodded.