Chapter 37: More bad then good

Amelia, Zander and Stiles ran through the woods, looking for Scott, before they stopped for a moment to glance around

"I think I just saw him." Stiles said, patting Amelia's arm before they took off in a direction.

All of the sudden they end up running into Scott causing both boys to scream while Amelia and Zander just sighed.

"Oh" Stiles said when he realized it was Scott "I think we found something." He said, gesturing to the couple.

"So did I." Scott said breathing heavily.

Scott followed behind Zander, Amelia and Stiles until they led him to a rocky hill.

And through a little hole in the wall, Scott and Stiles walked through, while the mate couple stood back in front of the entrance.

"It's a coyote den." Stiles pointed out as he shined the flashlight around.

"Werecoyote." Scott corrected.

"You see this? This is Malia's. Remember? It's the same one she was wearing in the photo." Stiles said she he picked up one of the article of clothing.

"We shouldn't be in here." Zander said as he glanced around while the guys looked back at him and Amelia.

"What do you mean?" Stiles asked and Amelia sighed.

"She's not gonna come back now. We just invaded her home- our scent's going to be everywhere. Especially mine, Zander's and Scott's." She pointed out.

Scott nodded in agreement "If she's not going to come back here, where's she going to go?" Stiles asked.

Scott shrugged slightly "I don't know..."

"Can you track her now? You think you got her scent?" Stiles asked.

Scott sighed "Maybe... But I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf... And I'm still worried that if I do it, I won't be able to turn back."

Stiles sighed and nodded slightly "The door's still open."

"If I can't get to Derek, we're gonna have to find someone else to help." Scott said sighed softly, he then turned towards Amelia and Zander "Did you guys manage to get a hold of him?"

The two of them shook their heads.

"This is basically a crime scene, right? I think it might be a little out of my boss' league."

"And more in my dad's."