Chapter 90: Raw talent

"We can still catch him

"We can still catch him." Malia said making Scott snap out of his trance and he turns towards the girls and Zander with a confused look.

"Catch who?" He asked.

Zander raised his eyebrows and looked at him confused.

"The killer. What were you thinking about?" He asked and Scott glanced down at the bullet casing he held.

"Getting the bullet to Argent." He said and he raided his eyebrows.

"Even if he's the one who fired it?" Zander asked him.

Scott nodded "Especially if he's the one." He said and then turned to start walking but froze "Do you hear that?" He asked them.

Malia, Amelia and Zander listened for a moment "Heartbeats." They said at the same time.

"A lot of them. They're here." Scott said as he started glancing around in a panic.

"Who?" Lydia asked.

"Hunters. Run!" Scott said before taking off, the girls and Zander glanced at each other wide eyed before following him.

"Scott, wait. Scott!"

They try to keep up with him but he runs off a head making them stop for a moment.

"What the hell is happening?" Amelia asked them, Malia, Zander and Lydia just sighed.

Zander grabbed Amelia's hand before they all ran after Scott again.

They finally catch up with Scott and found him on top of Stilinski, Jordan and other deputies around them.

Scott was panting in exhaustion from attempting to catch up with Scott.

"What the hell it's the matter with you?" Zander asked him, as he looked at him with wide eyes. Scott gave his friends a melancholy and remorseful look.

A few minutes later, Scott, Amelia, Zander, Lydia and Malia lead Stilinski, Jordan and the other deputies to the place they found the body

"I'm really sorry." Scott apologized to Stilinski, apparently he had kinda attacked him "You don't think they saw anything, do you?" He asked.