Chapter 95: Werewolves of London

Scott was sitting in one of the chairs at the waiting room in the hospital

He had a broken expression on his face as he listened to the doctors operating on his mother.

Malia walked up and sat next to Scott and comfortingly grabbed his hand as they waited for any news.

"I think she's coagulopathic. I need another suture. The bullet missed the ascending aorta. Brachiocephalic is intact. Hemodynamics are stable. She's gonna be okay."

When Scott heard those words he sigh in relief and he squeezed her hand.

With teary eyes he looked towards Amelia.

She was leaning against the wall, with a cold expression on her face.

She connected her cold green eyes with her best friend's sad brown ones, and she mouthed him three words she never wanted to tell him.

'I told you.'

As much she didn't wanted to be right this time... unfortunately like always she was.

Amelia warned him that Gerard was going to do something like this, but he didn't listen to her and didn't let her do what she wanted to do for a long time.

And because of that his mother, father, Lydia and Mason almost died... because he didn't listen to the girl who knew Gerard Argent better than his own son.

Then she pushed herself from the wall she was leaning on and left the hospital.

As soon as a doctor came over to Scott and told him that the surgery was over Scott instantly rushed over to the room

Scott slowly opened the door to see a slightly pale Melissa laying on the bed as a nurse did her IV.

"You have about a minute before the sedative kicks in." The Nurse said, walking up to Scott "And let her rest." She said and walked out when he nodded.

"Hey, kid.." Melissa said weakly as he walked up to her, he smiled at her and sighed softly.

"I'm gonna wait outside, okay?" He said and went to walk off but Melissa stopped him.