Chapter 11: Code Breaker

Amelia felt mentally drained

She stopped crying hours ago, and now she was just looking blankly at what left from the picture of Zander.

She didn't reacted when the hunter was beating her and Derek, she was just so exhausted.

Derek kept looking at his little sister's blank expression and he knew that what Kate did finally broke her, and he couldn't do anything to help her, and that hurt him.

Suddenly they heard a distant roar.

They both looked up and Amelia's eyes glowed silver, she then remembered her best friends. 

And that they were in danger, her blank expression turned into fury.

She then looked at her brother who had the same expression on his face, they looked back up before the both of them let out a powerful roars.

"Ready to have a little more fun?" Marcus asked walking into the room "To be honest, though, my knuckles are kind of hurting. So I brought a little help." He bring out a baseball bat "I gotta' warn you, though. I used to play in college."

He swing at Amelia, but Derek grabbed the bat before he could hit her.

"We brought some help too." He growled, Marcus looked back where Scott was standing.

Amelia broke her restraints and kick the hunter across the room, he hit the wall so hard that his neck broke.

Scott flinched when he heard the snap and looked at Amelia, but she was just looking at him blankly, that scared him a bit he had never seen her like that.

She went to go unlock Derek but Scott stopped her.

"Wait, not yet." He said making both her and Derek look at him,

"What do you mean wait?" Derek demanded.

"Not until you tell me how to stop Peter."

"You want to talk about this now?" Amelia snarled st him.

"He's going after Allison and her family. He's going to kill them." Scott said.

"So what?" Derek snapped at him.