Chapter 32: The girl who knew too much

Tires burning up the pavement, Scott races his motocross bike to a stop in the school's parking lot

He yanked his helmet off just as Stiles's Jeep soared in beside him.

"Where is she?" Stiles asked as he quickly got out and before Scott could say something someone called out to them.

"Over here!" Allison called out, making them run past the jeep to see Allison, Zander and Amelia coming out of the shadows with Lydia.

"It's the same thing- same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here." Lydia said.

"You told her to call if she find a dead body." Amelia pointed out to Stiles..

Stiles's eyes widen "You found a dead body?" He asked the strawberry blonde, with wide eyes.

Lydia shook her head, "Not yet..."

Stiles squinted at her "Not yet? What do you mean, not yet? Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body." He said, making her scoff.

"Oh, no. I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on." Lydia said.

Suddenly Zander, Amelia and Scott got a scent and turned they heads towards where the scent it's coming from.

"How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body!" Stiles said dramatically.

Scott, Amelia and Zander slowly walked away from the group to look at the sign before they stopped.

"Guys..." Amelia called out for their friends, catching their attention.

"We found the dead body." Zander continued.

They followed their line of sight to the Beacon Hills High School sign which Deputy Graeme lies on top.

Garrote around her neck, blood streaming down the stone and brick.

 Jennifer was walking in between desks as she lectured her students

"Idioms, analogies, metaphors and similes. All tools for the writer to tell their story." She explained, not paying attention to all the bored expressions on her students faces.