Chapter 61: Parasomnia

The next morning, Amelia was at her loft with her family

She and Lori were sitting on the kitchen table drinking coffee, while Zander was leaning against the counter with a cup of coffee in his hand with Brett next to him.

"So you think this kid Theo have some other motives to come back?" Brett asked his cousin.

"I don't think Brett, I know it." She told him matter of factly.

"After so many years he just happened to be bitten, and he so happened to hear from someone that in Beacon Hills there is a True Alpha, who happened to be Scott, someone he knows. And beside the Alpha there are a maté couple of White Wolves?" She asked her cousin sarcastically.

"No he isn't here because he wants to be in our pack, he wants something else. I just have to... find out what before it's too late." She told them in stress as she run her fingers through her hair.

Zander walked towards his mate and kissed her forehead, making her look at him.

"If you think that there is something wrong here with this kid, then I'm with you. And so are Brett and Lori."

He pointed at them and the siblings nodded their heads at their cousin.

"We are going to find out what he is hiding okay. Together." Zander told her with a smile.

She smiled at him and leaned forward to give him a kiss, but an urging knocking on the door pulled them apart.

"Lia? Lia! Open up!"

The four of them rolled their eyes, once they heard Stiles's voice from the other side.

Zander sighed and walked over to the door, while Amelia put her head on the table and groaned.

Zander slide open the door and Stiles instantly walked in "Where's my best friend?"

Zander rolled his eyes at the human boy "Good morning to you too Stiles." He said sarcastically.

"Yeah hi, where's Lia?" Stiles asked him.

"In the kitchen." Zander pointed and Stiles instantly walked there.

"Lia!" Stiles greeted her loudly with a huge smile.

Amelia groaned as she saw her best friend standing in front of her.

"Stiles it's 7:00 AM in the morning. What the hell are you doing here?"

"I need you to come with me to the police station and talk with my dad about Theo Reaken." He told her right away.

She looked at him in confusion "Okay, but why should I come with you?"

"Because he believes you more than me." He answered.

Zander, Brett and Lori chuckled at that, while Amelia just smirked at him.

Stiles watched her, waiting for an answer, until finally she gave in.