Chapter 51: The Benefactor

"Hey, let's get everyone off the roof

"Hey, let's get everyone off the roof. And see if you can stall the M.E. for five minutes. I've got an expert of my own coming to take a look." Stilinski said.

Jordan raise his eyebrows "You have an expert on teenage cannibals?"

"Five minutes, Parrish." Sheriff told him, as he showled him five fingers.

Once Jordan and everyone else walked away Stilinski turned to Derek and Amelia.

"Uh, I guess you've been there long enough to hear we need to be quick about this. Scott said he called himself a Wendigo?" Stilinski explained to them.

Amelia nodded and looked up from where she was crouched down next to Sean's body.

"Wendigos are Cannibalistic shapeshifters. But, I haven't heard of them in Beacon Hills for a long time. Must have been well-hidden." She explained to him, as she was looking around.

"How many people did Scott say were up here?" Derek asked as Amelia stood up.

"Just Sean, Zander and the axe-murderer, who apparently has no mouth. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" Stilinski asked.

Amelia looked around "There was someone else... Someone young, and male. And i know the scent from somewhere."

"You can smell his fear?"

"And his blood." Derek said.

 "Like I said, I told my dad everything I could-" Stiles said as he, Scott and Zander walked through the McCall house

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott asked, still freaked out over what he did.

"You barely told me about Liam! What did you do with him, anyway?" Stiles asked and Scott looked over at Zander with wide eyes, before looking back at Stiles

"He's upstairs..." Zander trailed off slightly.

Stiles furrowed his brows "Doing what?" He asked them with furrow brows.

Scott squinted his eyes a bit "Lying down..." He said slowly as they walked upstairs.

Stiles ripped over the shower curtain to see Liam laying down in the bathtub wrapped up in duck tape making Stiles look down and sigh, while Liam let out a few muffled yells as he slowly closed the curtain again.