Chapter 41: Riddled

Amelia and Zander were sleeping, peacefully in Amelia's bed at the loft

But then she felt very cold and she started shivering, she scooped closer to her mate.

As he wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer to himself.

Suddenly her phone rang on the night table, making her and Zander to groan.

"Babe turn it off." He mumbled.

She grabbed it and saw it was Scott calling her.

"Scott? It's 2 Am. You better be calling because someone died." She told him annoyed.

"Amelia you need to get over here quickly!"

Amelia furrowed her brows as she sat up on the bed, that made Zander to wake up too.

"Why? What's wrong?" She asked and he sighed.

"Somethings wrong with Stiles." He said and her eyes widened and she looked at Zander, who heard it too and the both of them quickly got out of bed.

"Okay, I'll be over in a couple minutes." She said and he sighed in relief.

"Okay." He said before hanging up.

 A few minutes later, Amelia walked into Scott's house as he and Isaac walked down the stairs

"Okay, let's go." Scott said and they were about to walk out, but Scott's phone started ringing making him pull it out to see Stiles calling him.

"Stiles?" He asked after he instantly answered.

"Did you call him? Did you call my dad?"

"No, just Lia and Isaac. We're coming to find you. Can you figure out where you are? Try to find something and tell us where to look." Scott said as he glanced up at his friends who were listening in.

"It's a basement... I think-think I'm in some kind of basement..." Stiles said, still breathing heavily.

"In a house?" Amelia asked.