Chapter 81: Sundowning

Scott, Lydia and Amelia were sitting at the library looking for definitions of 'Zander' and 'Stiles'

"Stile: an arrangement of steps that allows people but not animals, to climb over a fence." Scott read before turning to the others.

Lydia had a doubtful look about the information they found.

"Yeah, somehow I don't think this is the 'Stiles' we're looking for. Let's try 'Zander' "

Amelia looked at her laptop and started reading.

"Zander is a boy's name of Greek origins, meaning 'defender of man.' Zander was once largely tied to big brother Alexander but is now making it on his own as an independent name. Like Xander, Zander's name is thought to spring from legendary warrior Alexander the Great of the fourth century BC. Today, Zander can forge his path by taking inspiration from other notable influencers in his league, such as Graham Bell, Hamilton, and Fleming." She looked at her friends.

"Yeah, that's definitely not the 'Zander' that we're looking for." Lydia said.

Scott nodded in agreement "Maybe Malia has found something. Or Brett." He suggested.

Amelia shook her head.

"No. She's making a test today. And Brett told me that Liam and Hayden wanted his help for something."

Scott, Amelia and Lydia heard Malia's werecoyote howl

Scott, unsettled by what they just heard, looked at Lydia, who seemed more than certain of what happened.

"I guess the test isn't going well." Lydia mumbled before they left the library in order to find Malia before anything else happens.

Scott arrives at the basement of the school and finds coyote Malia hiding behind shelves, growling at him.

Scott slowly walks towards her "Malia, it's okay. You're safe."

Coyote-Malia keeps growling at Scott as Lydia, Amelia, Natalie and Sheriff Stilinski walk in.