Chapter 91: After image

"Here

"Here." Liam yelled making Scott, Lori, Malia and Amelia run over to where he was at a tree that had two arrows sticking out of it, on the ground was Brett's phone.

"I think they set a trap." Liam said.

Amelia nodded slightly as she glanced around.

"They're fighting back." She said in a trembling voice, she started shaking as she looked down at her hands.

She had never been this afraid since now.

Her cousin and soulmate were in danger... and for some reason she couldn't feel them.

Malia noticed her cousin's teary eyes and shaky hands so she quickly walked towards her and grabbed her hands, making Amelia look at her with teary and scared eyes.

"Hey, Lia now we know that they're alive." Malia told her and Amelia took a shaken breath and nodded her head.

Lori walked over and ripped the arrows out the three.

"But they're still hurt. We need to find them- they needs to know we're here." She told them, before she turned around and took a breath ready to let out a roar, but Malia quickly stopped her,

"You want the Hunter to know we're here, too?" She asked and Liam shook his head slightly.

"He's new. We can take him." He said and Amelia nodded her head.

"I will take him with my eyes closed if he so much hurt Brett and Zander." She snarled in anger as she run her hand through her hair.

"What if Brett or Zander howls back? They'll lead the Hunter right to them." Malia said.

Scott shook his head slightly "No, we could find them first. There's no human that can track sounds faster than we can, and we're got the advantage. We've done this before. We know what we're doing, guys." He said as Liam grabbed the arrows.

"How come I can't catch their scent?" Malia asked.

"They're masking it. And I can't seem to feel them anywhere." Amelia told them.

"Can someone tell them not to?" Malia asked and before anyone could say anything Liam spoke up.

"They went this way." Liam said and then him, Amelia and Lori instantly took off.

" Liam said and then him, Amelia and Lori instantly took off