Chapter 24: Tattoo

Reflected in the visor mirror, Allison delicately brushes away an eyelash on her cheek while Lydia drove

"It's not a triple date! It's a group thing." Lydia said making Allison look at her amused.

"Do they know it's a group thing? Cause I told you that I'm not ready to get back out there." Allison asked making Lydia look at her incredulously.

Then Amelia lean from between the seats "And I don't want to date."

"The both of you were in France and didn't do any dating for four months?" Lydia asked Allison, then turned to Amelia "And you, since you came back you haven't been with anybody. You need to go out there. You need a boyfriend Luna."

"No, I don't okay... I just... I can't be with anybody..." She told them, before looking out of the window.

"Did you? I mean, after-" Allison asked looking at Lydia who held her finger up to stop her.

"Do not say his name." Lydia said.

"Is he okay? I mean, did everything work out?" Allison asked.

"Well, the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive, but everyone got over it. And yes, Derek and Lia taught him Werewolf 101, like "How Not to Randomly Kill People During a Full Moon."

"So, then, you've talked to him?" Allison asked looking back at Lydia.

"Uh, not since he left for London." Lydia said making Lunarose peek out in between them again.

"You mean, since his dad moved him to London." She pointed out.

Lydia scoff "Whatever. He left. And seriously? An American Werewolf in London? Like, that's not gonna be a disaster."

Amelia chuckled and sit back down.

"So, you're totally over him?" Allison asked.

"Would I be going on a triple date if I wasn't?" Lydia said and Allison look at her with raised eyebrows making Lydia sigh "Yes, it is a triple date. It's not an orgy! You'll live." She said making Allison laugh, but her smile faded when she looked out of the window, then sunk down in her seat,

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I can't see him, not now." She said making Lydia and Amelia look out the window to see Stiles' jeep.

"Lydia, go! Just go!"

"But the light-"

Amelia watched as Stiles reached across Scott and started to roll down the window and right as he was about to call out, Lydia floors it.

With the Jeep disappearing in the rear view mirror, Lydia eases up on the gas and turns to Allison.

"You all right?" Curled into a fetal position, Allison just shakes her head.