Chapter 27: Unleashed

During P

During P.E. Coach Finstock was having everyone get changed for Cross Country practice.

Zander was changing into his shorts and a t-shirt with Scott and Stiles in the back of the locker room.

Scott was telling them about the human boy that went missing at the vet after a visit with his dog.

"I looked everywhere," Scott told them "It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog."

Zander frowned as he pulled on his black hoodie - which seriously contrasted with the red shorts and red razorback tank top that he wore for school regulation gym clothes.

"Okay. Was he, like - Could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?"

"No, definitely not," Scott answered "Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy."

Zander snorted at the dead-pan, unamused expression on Stiles' face as Scott chortled.

But Scott sighed when Stiles showed no amusement "No, I don't know if he was a virgin.
And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott. And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay?" Stiles started ranting "And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!"

Stiles slammed his locker shut and then they heard.

"All right, I'll do it." Danny smirked at him.

Stiles let out a surprised scream and Zander started laughing to himself.

"What?" Stiles asked him with wide eyes.

"Come to my place at 9:00," Danny smirked, looking Stiles up and down "Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle."

Zander was laughing and Stiles was speechless, looking back at Scott with wide eyes, and looking at Zander, who was nearly in tears.

"Oh. That was so sweet. Are you kidding?"

"Yes, I'm kidding," Danny admitted, making Zander laugh some more as he walked away.

"Okay, you know, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny. It's not attractive, all right?" Stiles then looked back at Zander "And you why are you laughing? Lia might be in danger too." He told him dramatically.

"And why is that?" Zander asked him with a smirk.

"Because she is a virgin too." Stiles told him dramatically.

That made Zander and Scott laugh.

Stiles just looked at them like they were crazy.

After a few seconds Zander finally called down before looking at Stiles.