Chapter 38: Galvanize

Scott pulled up to the school and took his helmet off before noticing the twins who had also recently pulled up making him furrow his brows

"You're back in school?" Scott asked as he walked up to them.

"No, just to talk." Ethan said.

Stiles walked up "Oh, that's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually you're just hurting, maiming, and killing." He said and the twins ignored him.

"You need a pack. We need an Alpha." Ethan said.

Stiles scoffed "Yeah, absolutely not! That's hilarious, though."

"You came to us for help- we helped." Ethan said.

Stiles squinted at him "You beat his face into a blood pulp! That's not helping- in my opinion, that's actually counter- productive." He said.

"Why would I say yes?" Scott asked.

"You trust our brother. Plus, we'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no." Aiden said as Isaac, Zander and Amelia walked up to them.

"I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now." Isaac said.

"You want to try." Aiden said in a low growl, flashing his blue eyes and canines.

Isaac smirked and stepped forward, but Zander slightly pushed Aiden back with a glare on his face, while Scott grabbed Isaac's arm making him step back.

"Sorry, but they don't trust you. And neither do I." Scott said and they all walked away from the twins.

Amelia looked at Zander, but he nodded at her to go, she gave him and the twins a small smile before walking after her best friends.

"What now?" Ethan asked his brothers.

Zander smirked slightly "Well, you guys could always go to highschool and be a normal teenagers." he said and Aiden nodded in agreement while Ethan rapidly shook his head.

"No. No way." He said.

Aiden shrugged slightly "We never finished..." he told him and Ethan shook his head again.

"And we don't have to!" Ethan told his brothers.

Aiden looked at him "What if I want to?" He asked making Ethan look at him crazy.

"You-you seriously want to go back to high school? Is this about Lydia?" Ethan asked.

"This is about getting Scott to change his mind! We're not just Betas anymore, we're Omegas- the bitches. Remember? Zander is lucky to have Lia. But us... when everyone we've screwed over finds out we don't have a pack anymore, what do you think is going to happen? We're dead on our own." Aiden said.