Chapter 9: Co Captain

Stiles slamed through the door, tearing around the corner, Amelia following close behind, to find a weary Scott slumped on a bench

"Dude. We have a huge problem." Stiles said and Scott slowly looked up.

"Trust me, I know."

 Jackson sped into some empty area, past a "DO NOT ENTER" sign,until his car skidded to a stop

He furrowed his brows before he noticed his check engine light beeping and flashing making him sigh in frustration and hit his steering wheel.

He got out of his car and glanced around before leaning his arms against his car, rubbing his face.

A second later, a red SUV pulled up making Jackson turn around as Chris got out of the car.

"Car trouble?" Chris asked before walking over to Jackson.

"It's okay. I'm just gonna call a tow truck." Jackson said as Chris put some gloves on.

"Oh, I know a few things about cars. Could be something simple." Chris said before opening the driver side door, pushing the button that pops open the rear engine.

"I don't know... I mean, it's a pretty expensive car, and they pull all this warranty crap if you do your own repairs, right?" Jackson asked.

Chris closed the door.

"Well, I won't tell if you won't." He said before walking over to the back of the car "It's Jackson, right? Come here. I'll show you what to look for." Chris said as he opened the back hood while Jackson walked over.

Chris rested his hand on Jackson's back, lightly pushing him to bend down to look at the engine before pulling down Jackson's collar to look at the scars from Derek's claws on the back of his neck.

"Oh, sorry." Chris said when Jackson looked at him.

"What?" Jackson asked as Chris still looked at his neck.