Chapter 8: Wolf's bane

"Amelia are you crazy!?" Scott yelled as he hold the handle tighly

She just laughed and pressed harder on the gas pedal.

"Do you want to have a bullet through you sculp? Or do you want me to keep driving away from the sociopath hunter?" She asked him, glancing back at Kate Argent's car.

Right now Amelia, Stiles and Scott were in Derek's car in the middle of a car chase with Kate.

Stiles kept throwing nervous glances back at Kate who kept going faster whenever Amelia did.

"I think she's catching up!" Stiles said from the back seat and Amelia looked back.

"That bitch is really pissing me off!" She said then pushed the gas pedal to the floor.

"Lia you're gonna kill us!" Scott yelled from the passenger seat.

"How about you shut the fuck up and let me drive!" She yelled.

Scott shut his mouth, he knew that Amelia was still angry at him for saying that Derek was the killer.

Stiles looked back to see that Kate was no longer driving behind them.

"They're gone." He said and the glances to the police scanner in his lap and raises the volume.

"All units, suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works."

"Fucking idiot. Hold on." Amelia said and then a few second later took a sharp turn into the Iron Works.

Scott climbs into the back seat while Amelia skids to a stop in front of Derek.

She reached over, throwing the door open for him.

"Get in!" She yelled and he made a beeline to the car.

Tires spin across the pavement, kicking up dust as Lunarose took off while bullets hit the side of the car.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott questioned.

"Damn it, I had him!" Derek yelled and hit the door in anger.

"Who? The Alpha?" Stiles asked, as he leaned against Amelia's seat.

"Yes! He was right in front of me. And then the freaking police show up." Derek yelled again.

"Hey, hey, hey, they're just doing their jobs." Stiles defended his father.

Derek quickly turned him head towards him, with a mean glare on his face which made Stiles to shrink back a little bit.

"Yes! Thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." Derek said throwing a glare back at Scott.

"Can we seriously get past that? Yes, I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Scott defeated.

"Yeah a very big, dimbass mistake. That cost me a lot, because now I have to live with Deaton because Derek it's a criminal!" Amelia snapped at him.