Chapter 25: Chaos rising

Hurrying along the sidewalk of a suburban neighborhood, Stiles glanced over to Scott

"What?" He asked him.

Scott glance at him "What, what do you mean 'what?'"

"I mean 'what' and you know what." Stiles said,

"'What' what?" Scott asked him confusedly.

Stiles gave him a look "That look you were giving."

Scott furrowed his brows slightly "I didn't give a look." He said.

"Oh, there was a distinct look, Scott." Stiles said and Scott shook his head slightly as he glanced around.

"What look?" He asked.

"The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party." Stiles told him sarcastically.

Scott sighed "It's not that. It just seems weird going to a different high school's party." He said and Stiles squinted slightly.

"What? Would you... God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So tonight, no Allison, no Lydia we're just having fun." Stiles said.

"Then why the fuck am I here?" Amelia asked them making them look over at her.

"Because when your evil soulmate comes back after two years, you go and get drunk." Stiles told her.

Amelia rolled her eyes "He's not evil okay, and I can't get drunk."

"He told you he came back for you right? Does that mean he isn't with the Alpha pack?" Scott asked her.

She sighed and shook her head "I don't know, that's all he said. Can we please not talk about that right now."

The nodded.

They turned down a walkway to the door of an upscale house.

"How's my breath smell?" Scott asked, making them look at him weird.

"I'm not smelling your breath." Stiles said.

"Do you have any gum?" Scott asked them.

Amelia shook her head "You're fine!" She said.

Amelia, Stiles and Scott walked into the house and after a couple seconds they heard someone yell Stiles's name making them all look over to see some blonde girl walking over.

"Hey! There's the birthday gi-" Stiles started to say but Heather cut him off by kissing him.

"So happy you made it. Come help me pick out a bottle of wine."

Shocked by the kiss, Stiles glances at Scott and Amelia, who gave him an encouraging nod.

As Heather draged Stiles away, Scott walked up to Heather's friend, Danielle and smiled at her.