Chapter 29: Motel California

Zander groaned, when he was shaken awake

In fact, he hadn't even noticed he had fallen asleep until he found Amelia gently shaking him. 

While students were grabbing their luggage and piling off of the stopped bus, she quickly explained that they were stopping for the night at a motel.

Scott tossed the tired White wolf his bag and Zander caught it as he slid out of the seat behind Amelia.

They were the last ones to step down from the bus and they looked around at the Glen Capri Motel.

Amelia scrunched her nose, it definitely was the worst motel she'd ever been to.

And something about it gave her a bad feeling in the bottom of her stomach.

She had no idea why.

"I've seen worse."

She heard Scott say as he and Stiles walked out in front of Amelia, Zander, and the girls.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles questioned him in disgust.

Coach blew his whistle to get everyone's attention.

"Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves."

Zander snorted at Coach and crossed his arms over his broad chest.

Coach held up a bunch of keys "You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely."

Students started grabbing keys from him.

"And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

Zander turned towards his mate "I'm going with Stiles and Scott, you good with the girls?" he asked her concerned.

She looked at him and smiled before pulling herself on her tiptoes and gave him a kiss on the cheek "Yeah, don't worry."

He smiled at her before giving her a kiss on the head and followed Scott and Stiles.

Lydia was staring at the motel with a fear in her eyes, like she knew what would happen before it did.

"Lydia?" Amelia questioned her, causing Allison to turn around.

"I don't like this place," she breathed morosely.

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place," Allison chuckled. "It's just for a night."

"A lot can happen in one night."