Chapter 94: Triggers

In the darkening and destroyed loft, Amelia was sitting on the floor leaning against on of the poles

The others were going to try and find out what Gerard and Monroe's plan is, but Amelia wanted to be alone for a while.

Scott asked her if she could go with them, but she told him that she needed to be alone for some time.

After last night and everything that happened at the police station she needed to be alone.

After she saw her cousin's bloody number and Zander's bloody dog tags... she just couldn't control herself anymore.

She needed to kill.

She wanted to kill her cousin's killer and her soulmate kidnapper.

But she also knew that she needed to think before she even do something.

So that's why she decided to stay in her 'home' if she could call it that anymore.

Home it's where her family and everyone she loved were, but now they were all gone.

She was watching the wall in front of her with a blank expression as all the memories from all the people she loved and lost came through her.

Her face was blank, but in her eyes all that could be seen was sorrow, pain and fury.

"So this is where you live now?" Amelia asked her older brother as she was looking around the loft

She just came back from France with Allison and Chris, and Derek was now showing her, his new home.

"This is where we live now." He told her with a smile as he empathize on 'we'. "Come on I'll show you where you're going to sleep." Derek grabbed her bag and started climbing the stairs with Amelia walking behind him.

"And this your room." Derek opened a door to one of the rooms.

The room was very open with a very big window, a king size bed a big closet and a night stand next to the bed.

"Isaac wanted the room, but I told him that this room it's perfect for you." Derek explained to her.

Amelia smiled happily and bounced on her feet "I love it Der." She told him happily, before she turned around and hugged him.