Chapter 7: Night school

The school doors slam shut, shaking on their hinges as Scott and Stiles grip the handlebars with everything they've got

"Lock it, lock it!" Scott yelled while Amelia slowly started walking to them.

"Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles yelled at him.

"Grab something-"

"What?"

"Anything."

While Scott clutches the handlebars, Stiles looks out the doors to the bolt cutters leaning against the wall outside.

Amelia and Scott looked over at him, seeing the face he done whenever he had an idea.

"No." She said and he looked at her.

"Yes." He said making her look at him crazy.

"No Stiles don't!" She said and he then pushed past Scott and ran outside.

Amelia ran over to the door, looking out the window, along with Scott.

Holding still, Stiles glances into the darkness.

All he saw was the breath pluming from his lips.

Then feet moving, he races to the side of the building where the bolt cutters lie.

Grabbing them, he turned back to see Scott and Amelia staring out the window of the door, trying to speak.

Trying to say 'Run!'

Stiles slowly turned his head as something lopes out of the darkness.

Stiles charges back in with the bolt cutters.

Scott grabs the other handle, the two of them fumbling to get both sides of the tool down into the bars, a makeshift lock.

"That won't hold, will it?" Scott asked.

Stiles shook his head "Probably not." He answered.

They all look back at the doors for a moment before they started running.