Chapter 43: Echo house

Arriving at Echo House, Zander, Amelia and Scott instantly rushed over to where Stiles and his father stood

"Why didn't you tell us?" Scott asked.

"Because we wanted to advoid something like this." Stilinski told them with a sigh.

"It's only seventy-two hours." Stiles said.

Amelia sighed "Stiles, this is the same place where Barrow came from-- the guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies." She said

Stiles sighed softly and look away.

"You don't know everything yet." Scott said looking over at Stilinski.

"I know enough. Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called..." Stilinski trailed off.

Stiles look at him in surprise and impressed, "Wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct."

"Guys, I saw an MRI that looked exact exactly like my wife's... and it terrifies me. I'm headed down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist." Stilinski said making them look at him confused.

"Then why are you putting him here?" Zander asked him.

"He's not. It's my decision." Stiles said making them look over at him.

"Stiles, we can't help you if you're in here..." Scott said

Stiles shook his head, "And I can't hurt you." He said looking back and forth between them making Amelia's face soften.

"Deaton's got some ideas... Argent's calling people... We're going to find something. And, if we can't-"

"If you can't... If you can't, then you have to do something for me, okay? Make sure I never get out."

Amelia and Zander stood next to Allison in the animal clinic while Deaton talks to Chris over the phone

"Did you have any trouble with Ikeda?"

"Only minor. The white wolf was exactly where you said it would be. But we have two problems, now. First the lichen is not a cure-- it'll wear off in a matter of days." Deaton explained.