𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆🌻

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.
Scene: Past. Moreau Flower Shop.

Six-year-old Gloria Moreau was watering the developing red roses in her mother's shop with a pleasant smile on her face.

Mrs. Moreau, who has just delivered a female customer a boutique of tulips, notices what her daughter is doing, and can't help but smile as well.

"Watering them again? This is the fifth time today!" She exclaims, crossing her arms as she approaches the light brunette. "I think the other flowers are getting a little jealous from your favoritism," She said teasingly.

"Lo siento (Sorry), mama, but I can't help it! Roses are so beautiful," Gloria stops watering the roses. "Besides, they're still blossming, so they need all the help they can get,"

Mrs. Moreau chuckles. "Blossoming, is the word," She corrects her daughter. "And I think the poor roses have had enough of your care for today," She takes the water can from Gloria's hold.

The bell of the front door jingles, and a handsome man entered, holding the hand of his shy blonde son.

Mrs. Moreau's brown eyes brightened. "Ah, Gabriel Agreste!" She sets the watering can aside. "It's good to see you, Mr. Agreste,"

"You as well," The man smiles slightly.

"What brings you here? Flowers for the lovely wife? It is Mother's Day," Mrs. Moreau says.

Gabriel chuckles. "How'd you know, Mrs. Moreau?"

"It's my job of course. That, and I've been getting non-stop customers all day for bouquets," Mrs. Moreau chuckles. "Oh? Who is this adorable one?" She turns her attention to Gabriel's son.

"This is my son, Adrien, he just turned seven last week," Gabriel introduces the boy. "Say hi, Adrien,"

"Hi," He says timidly.

"Ah, he's a shy one!" Mrs. Moreau smiles.

"Indeed he is," Gabriel agrees.

"So, what would you like for your wife? Tulips? Hydrangeas? Daisies?"

While Mrs. Moreau asked this, Adrien looked around the shop with his big emerald eyes, taking in the wonderful sight.

Beautiful flowers were adorned everywhere in the shop, even dangling from the ceiling!

Adrien couldn't fight the small grin that formed on his lips. 'Everything's so pretty. Including that girl- wait... girl...?'