𝑮𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒏🌼

*✿❀○❀✿*

*✿❀○❀✿*

Scene: The Trocadéro.

Adrien was currently doing a photo shoot.

"Come on, more happy! Smile like you're smelling a delicious lunch in ze kitchen! Ah! No, no! We need..." Vincent looks around and notices a lollipop stand. "Lollipops!" He zooms away to get to the stand.

Just then a mother walks by with her baby, August, in a stroller. Adrien waved at the baby, whose return wave makes him chuckle.

Vincent comes back with a lollipop. "There!" He gives Adrien the lollipop.

"Lolipop! Lolipop!" August chanted when he saw the candy.

Vincent then resumes taking pictures of Adrien. "Now we have good taste! Mm-hmm."

"Lollipop! Lollipop!" August squealed, dropping his toy.

"No, August. Lollipops are not for babies," His mother picks up his toy. "Your snack is a delicious bottle of milk." She gave him a bottle of milk from her purse before she resumed strolling away with him.

Meanwhile, Alya and Marinette were spying on Adrien with binoculars.

"Are all the flowers planted?" Alya queried.

Juleka was holding the fake "No Parking" sign near the Agreste car. "Rose" planted."

Mylène is hiding behind a tree from Officer Roger. "Sunflower" planted."

Rose is near the waiting rickshaw. "Tulip" planted,"

All of their voices were monotonous and emotionless. They really didn't wanna be going through with this plan, but since they were forced, they'd just have to ruin it.

"Perfect!" Marinette says. "Go-"

"Hello, Mr. Vincent!" Gloria greeted as she came walking over, holding a bouquet.

"Ah, ciao, Gloria!" Vincent smiles at the light brunette.

"Ho portato i fiori che hai ordinato per il servizio fotografico di Adrien (I brought the flowers you ordered for Adrien's photoshoot)," Gloria says in Italian, offering up the bouquet.

The bouquet was a beautiful array of purple bluebells, white calla lilies, and yellow buttercups.

"Bluebells, calla lilies, and buttercups all in one," Gloria says.

"Ah, grazie, grazie!" Vincent takes the bouquet, beaming. "These flowers are perfect for Adrien to model with," He hands the bouquet to Adrien.

Meanwhile, Alya and Marinette are shocked to see that Gloria had shown up.

"Seriously?! What the hell is SHE doing here?!" Marinette shrieked in anger.

"Girls, we've got a code red," Alya said into her earpiece.