𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝑽𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂🏵

❁❀⋆⭒˚。⋆❀❁

❁❀⋆⭒˚。⋆❀❁

Scene: TVi News Report.

"Coming to you live from the Grand Palais Museum. I'm Nadja Chamack. Gabriel Agreste's fashion show was recently delayed after the Queen of Fashion, Audrey Bourgeois, was Akumatized. But everything is back on schedule again, after Fleur heroically stepped in to save the day, as usual. The fashion show can finally begin!"

Scene: The Grand Palais.

The fashion show is continuing. Lights dance around the room as Adrien walks the catwalk and poses.

"Your hat is very lovely," Stella praises Gloria, who is sitting beside her. "You have potential,"

The designer's heart fluttered at her words. "Th-Thank you so much, Ms. Stella," She responds.

Meanwhile, Marinette's salty ass is in the back row glaring at Gloria's head.

Meanwhile, Audrey lowers her shades, examining Adrien's hat, and then his outfit with interest.

Suddenly, footsteps were heard, and everyone was in absolute shock about who they were seeing. Audrey crosses her arms in disgust as Zoé mimics the same pose while Chloé is shocked.

"Holy shit," The blonde cursed.

"I... don't... believe this!" Catalina says as she, Julius, Gloria, and Stella watched on in shock.

"Is that..." Stella began.

Adrien turned around and was shocked. For the first time in his life after his mother's disappearance...

Is father is standing on the catwalk...

"Gabriel Agreste?" Stella gasps.

"It is!" Gloria exclaims.

"He hasn't been in public in ages," Stella mentions.

Gabriel walks towards his son and stops in front of him. Adrien stands there, frozen in shock. He takes off his hat as his father pulls him in for a hug. He wraps his arms around his father while holding the hat.

The paparazzi start taking photos of Adrien and his father in embrace.

Gloria covered her mouth. She wasn't sure if Gabriel was doing this for publicity or if he was being genuine.

"Gloria, do you know what this means for a young girl like you?" Stella asks the florist.

Audrey unfolds her arms and pulls her sunglasses down with her finger and Zoé mimics the same pose as her older half-sister rolls her eyes at her.

"What do you mean?" Gloria was a bit confused by her favourite fashion designer's words.

"This means everyone will be seeing your hat in every photo and news broadcast!" Stella smiles at her.