𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔💮

꧁💮꧂

꧁💮꧂

Scene: Wu Shifu's School.

Lady Mazu and Fleur are continuing to battle Razor, who is putting up a good fight with her metal fans.

Fleur's throws up her green clover shield to block Razor's attack with her Tai Chi fans, giving the psychotic woman a powerful shove back, but she digs her heels into the ground, bracing herself.

Lady Mazu focuses on blasting a stream of water from her magic spear at Razor to finish the battle.

However, the water fairy's attack doesn't strike Razor cleanly as she is able to shield herself with her metal fans at the last second and deflect the spell.

Razor got reveals three daggers from her outfit and threw them at the heroes.

"Lotus Shield!" Lady Mazu creates a water shield in the shape of a lotus, blocking the two daggers.

Fleur deflects third daggers with her clover shield, using it to parry the dagger back towards Razor.

The woman swiftly dodges, but hissed as the dagger managed to graze her arm.

Lady Mazu spins her spear once more, batting Razor into a nearby pillar. The bitch is sent tumbling back before she slams against the pillar face first, blood is gushing from her nose.

"Natural Counterattack!" Fleur shoots a flurry of thorns at her enemy.

Razor manages to dodge the barrage of thorns from Fleur, but she is not completely unscathed. One of them manages to scrape her face as she attempts to shield herself with her metal fans.

After Razor manages to block Fleur's thorn attack, Lady Mazu summoned a tornado of water from her magical spear.

The tornado swirls around Razor, lifting her from her feet. She is carried high up into the air and then flung out of the school as she tries desperately to shield herself from the storm of water.

After Razor is sent flying out of the school by Lady Mazu's tornado of water, she screams as she is in mid air.

Fleur quickly grows long vines that shoot out of the ground and manage to entangle Razor.

The vines are wrapped around her tightly and she is flung away. She screams as she flies through the air before she splashed into the Huangpu River.

"Thank Great Mother we're done with her," Fleur sighs with relief.

Lady Mazu nods, her spear vanishing into blue sparkles. "Let's go help Fei,"