𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒉 & 𝑹𝒂𝒛𝒐𝒓🌻

☘︎ ݁˖

.☘︎ ݁˖

Scene: A Rooftop.

Mulan and Gloria sit at the end of the roof, still feeling flabbergasted by their discovery that they both had mythical companions.

Flora and Silvermist circle around each other and giggle, clearly enjoying their own discovery of each other.

The two fairies fly down and both perch near Gloria and Mulan.

Flora watches with awe as Silvermist swirls the three balls of water together in her hands. She's never seen such a thing done before and she can't hold back her amazement and excitement.

Silvermist's expression lights up with fascination as she witnesses Flora magically grow a red rose from her hand. Her eyes go wide with admiration as she watches the stem grow and the petals slowly unfurl.

Gloria and Mulan can't help but smile as they watch the two fairies.

"So she's a water fairy," Gloria spoke, looking at Silvermist.

"And she's a nature fairy," Mulan stares at Flora.

"What's your fairy's name?" Gloria asks Mulan.

"Silvermist," Mulan replies proudly. "And yours?"

"Flora," Gloria replies. "How'd you get Silvermist?"

"I watched her be born from an Egyptian lotus. It was incredible. The most beautiful thing I'd ever seen," Mulan says, gazing at the sunset.

"How lucky. I wasn't able to watch Flora be born. She was given to me by her old companion," Gloria reveals, looking at the setting sun as well.

The two girls look at one another for a moment, a camaraderie developing between them. They share something now.

"It was like an ethereal magic the way Silvermist was born," Mulan says softly. "I don't think words could really do it justice."

"I got Flora six months ago. How long ago did you get Silvermist?" Gloria questions.

"Last month," Mulan replies after a moment of thought, her eyes drifting to the sky again.

"How many fairy transformations have you unlocked?" Gloria inquires. "I've got Winterix, Enchantix, Believix, a speical mermaid transformation that I named Oceanix, Lovix, and Sophix,"

"Wow, that many?" Mulan is surprised at the various transformations Gloria acquired. "I just upgraded from Magic Winx to Enchantix four weeks ago,"

Gloria's eyes light up in joy. "Enchantix? That's amazing," She exclaims, smiling widely. "It's my favorite transformation of all of them,"

She receives a call just then and she gets her phone out from her purse, answering.

"Hello? Oh, Ms. Stella! Don't worry, I'm fine... I know I shouldn't have left without personally telling you, I'm sorry, but at least you can track me from that app you downloaded... Don't worry, I'm with Mulan, I'm sure Mr. Cheng told you about her... yeah, I'll just hang out with her for a bit, hope you don't mind... okay, bye!" She hangs up.