𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒕🌼

𖧧

𖧧.𖥔 ݁ ˖⚘₊ ⊹𓏲

(ChanelPradaGirl: FleurNoir/GlorNoir is the ship name for Fleur/Cat Noir and Gloria/Cat Noir guys. It's official.)

Scene: Le Grand Paris.

Fleur, Ladybug, and Cat Noir land on the roof and jump down to Zoé's balcony. They sneak into her room.

"Zoé?" Ladybug called.

"Queen Vesperia?" Cat Noir called as well.

No response.

"Looks like she's not here. Let's go!" Fleur flew off to the elevator with Cat Noir and Ladycreep behind.

Scene: Hotel Lobby.

The Miraculous trio arrives before they gasp.

Everyone in the lobby, including the Bourgeois family, is standing still; all victims have sting marks on them.

"What's that? An insect bite?" Cat Noir inquired, looking at the mark on Chloé's neck.

"That's impossible, she can only use her special power once, like my Lucky Charm. She should've transformed back." Ladycreep frowns.

"She wouldn't have had the Bee Miraculous if you hadn't fucking fought me for it," Fleur hissed.

"Wait, what?! Why did you fight Fleur for the Bee Miraculous?" Cat Noir asks the polka-dotted bitch.

"Uhhh..." Ladybug averts her eyes nervously.

The heroes hear buzzing just then; hornets fly towards them in an arrow formation.

"Cat Noir, watch out!" Fleur pushes Cat Noir on the ground and lands on top of him.

"Your reign is over, Fleur! I don't even care if you don't give me your fairy; my hornets will paralyze you and I'll simply take it myself." Queen Hornet announced smugly.

(ChanelPradaGirl: Queen Hornet's appearance

(ChanelPradaGirl: Queen Hornet's appearance.)

"I knew it. She got Akumatized!" Fleur frowned, getting off Cat Noir.