𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓🌹

✧˖°🀣˖°✧

✧˖°🀣˖°✧

(ChanelPradaGirl: Ya'll gimme names to insult Zoé with.)

Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel.

A certain blonde brat is recording herself costumed as Queen Vesperia and as Fleur in the former's "secret lair", with a caption bar reading "Zoé TV" on a strip of corrugated cardboard.

"Welcome to my secret lair," Queen Vesperia greeted the camera. "Welcome to my secret lair. I may be a superhero, but I'm always happy to share my thrilling life with all my fans. Like today, my dear friend Fleur showed up to ask me for advice."

"I admire Queen Vesperia so much!" "Fleur" gushed. "She showed me what being a superhero is all about and always fixes the messes Cat Noir, Scar Bug, and I get ourselves into."

"Oh, please. You would do the same for me." Queen Vesperia spoke.

"Come on! Like you would ever cause a mess." "Fleur" uttered.

"You're right." Queen Vesperia laughs conceitedly, and "Fleur" joins in with the same laughter.

Scene: Françoise Dupont High School. Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Zoé's film being watched on a screen by all the teens.

"That's not Fleur, that's you, Zoé!" Ivan called her out.

The entire class laughs. Except for Marinette, cause she's fortunately not present since Miss Bustier gave her a week off because of her "traumatic" incident.

"Of course that's the real Fleur!" Zoé insisted, sitting in the back row with Nathaniel.

Chloé face-palms while Gloria covered her eyes.

"But Zoé, could you tell me why you chose to do an assignment about yourself? Uh- I mean: about Queen Vesperia?" Miss Bustier questioned.

"Well, our assignment was to choose an important person in French history and I actually saved France. Even Fleur said so," Zoé clicks on the remote control.

"Queen Vesperia really makes us stronger," "Fleur" said on-screen.

"She truly is Miraculous," Zoé voiced in unison with "Fleur".

"Zoé, it's so obvious that's you dressed up as Fleur. You didn't even bother to match her hair color OR her eyes!" Sabrina exposed.

"Uh... she... just... dyed her hair blonde and pink to look like me," Zoé lied, flipping her hair.

"And what about her eyes, huh? Did they magically switch from her beautiful jade-green to blue? And what about her pretty tan skin that turned to a fair color? Is that the powers of her fairy magic as well?" Sabrina asked in a mocking tone.