𝑪𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒚𝒔𝒕⚘️

⟡⋆

⟡⋆.˚❀⋆.˚⟡

Scene: Moreau Residence.

Fleur flies over the rooftops of Paris. She then landed on her balcony for her home and opened the doors before she closed them behind her.

She de-transformed and flopped down on her bed and yawned. "I've never been so tired."

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Adrien's Bedroom.

Cat Noir transforms back to Adrien. "That villain was so tough."

Plagg yawns and falls onto the bed with Adrien.

Scene: Gloria's Room.

Flora covered her holder in the bed's sheet.

"Good night, Flora." Gloria yawned.

The fairy kisses her forehead. "Sleep tight, Gloria." She then goes into her tiny house for some rest.

Gloria adjusts her body, then drifted off to sleep.

⟡⋆.˚❀⋆.˚⟡

An hour later, Gloria's phone alarm went off.

"Rise and shine everyone! Today is Heroes Day. A day when you too can be a hero! Just for one day!"

"Heroes Day?!" Gloria gets out of bed, hurriedly picks out an outfit, gets dressed, runs out of her room, does her bathroom routine, then runs out. "I completely forgot to plan my good deed today!"

"And the fact that you were up all night saving Paris isn't enough of a good deed?" Flora questioned.

"No, Flora, because that was a secret and Fleur's good deed. Heroes Day is when everyday citizens perform a good deed for other people's benefit," Gloria opens her purse. "Come on, Flora. I'll come up with something on the way to school."

Flora hides in Gloria's purse. She then went downstairs. "Happy Heroes' Day, mama, papa!" She says as she enters the kitchen.

Catalina and Julius are already at the table with breakfast.

"Happy Heroes Day, mio caro (my darling)," Julius smiles as his daughter kisses his cheek.

"Happy Heroes Day, cariño (sweetheart)," Catalina said while Gloria kissed her cheek.

Scene: Adrien's Bathroom.

Adrien is brushing his teeth.

Plagg sighs after eating a piece of his Camembert. "Heroes Day... we're already heroes. Come on, let's go back to bed!"

Adrien drops his toothbrush. "Plagg!" He covered his nose. "Do you really have to eat that so early in the morning?"