𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕🌷

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒

Scene: Mrs. Moreau's Floral Shop.

"Bye, come again!" Gloria waves at a female customer who just left with a plant pot that had a white orchid

"Bye, come again!" Gloria waves at a female customer who just left with a plant pot that had a white orchid. She was behind the register since she was working as a part-time cashier and florist.

"You've been doing a great job in the shop, mi corazón (my heart)," Mrs. Moreau told her daughter, spraying the wisteria flowers with water.

"Gracias mamá (Thanks, Mom), you know I love helping out," Gloria smiles at her mother. Just then she saw Rose entering. "Hey, Rose!"

"Hi, Gloria!" Rose takes a sniff of the air. "Mmmm, it smells so good in here! That's why this floral shop is my favorite,"

"You get only the best from La Fleur," Gloria told her friend.

Rose giggles. "True. Can I please have a lily flower? It's for Juleka,"

"You came at a good time. My mom just restocked the lilies," Gloria approaches the organized set of lily flowers in pots. "Pink, yellow, or white?"

"Pink, please," Rose responds.

Gloria grabs a pot with a light pink lily and rings it up. "Eleven euros,"

Rose pays the price and takes the pot when Gloria gives it to her. "Thank you, Juleka will love this gift,"

"I'm sure she will. Bye!" Gloria waves at the Lavillant girl after she leaves.

"Gloria, I need you to do something for me," Mrs. Moreau spoke up, now snipping some dead water lily petals so they wouldn't infect the rest of the lilies.

"What is it, mama?" Gloria asks.

"Take the flower cart to the park nearby to sell flowers. I want to bring in more customers," Mrs. Moreau says.

"But mama, I wanna stay here. It's hot outside," Gloria whines.

"You know, I think I saw a picture of Adrien at the park," Mrs. Moreau reveals, continuing to snip off dead water lily petals.