𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓🌷

₊˚ʚ🌷ᗢ₊˚🌷✧🌷゚

₊˚ʚ🌷ᗢ₊˚🌷✧🌷゚.

Scene: Françoise Dupont High School. Miss Bustier's Classroom.

"Agent Smith, it's too dangerous! We must evacuate!" Adrien says to Mylène, aka, "Agent Smith". He and she were behind Miss Bustier's desk holding fake plastic guns.

"You're suggesting we run, Officer Jones? After it devoured my family, my friends, even my beloved dog, Sniffles? Never!" Mylène refused. "I won't run!" She stood up from behind the desk. "I no longer fear it, I'm going to face it, then I'll- Waaaaah!" She screeches.

The screech was so loud that it echoed out into the courtyard.

"Cut!" Nino yells.

Ivan was looming over Mylène with his monster mask on. The said girl was hiding underneath the desk, trembling in fright.

"Sorry Mylène," Ivan apologizes as he takes off his monster mask.

Gloria, who was sitting with Chloé and Sabrina at their desk, felt bad for the poor girl.

"Mylène, that's like, the tenth take, and we're only on the first scene!" Nino informs as the girl gets out from under the desk.

"Fourteenth actually," Alix held up the clapperboard. "But who's counting?"

Nino groans.

"I'm... sorry." Mylène apologizes, looking around at her classmates irritated faces. "I'm gonna do better on the next take, I promise," She looked at Juleka, who was touching up Adrien's cheek with a makeup brush.

"Anyone want some tea?" Rose asked.

"You're playing a hero from the special forces. You're not supposed to get all freaked out!" Nino told Mylène.

"Nino, don't be so hard on her," Gloria lightly scolded as she got up and grabbed her pistachio green box from the desk and walked over to Miss Bustier's desk. "She's just a little shy since this is her first time being in a film," She puts the box on the desk and opens it to reveal delicious cannolis inside.

 "She's just a little shy since this is her first time being in a film," She puts the box on the desk and opens it to reveal delicious cannolis inside