𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔🌸

⋆

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚

Scene: Stella Couture Fashion House Studio.

"Welcome to the Stella Couture Fashion House studio, where all the magic happens," Stella spoke to Gloria, gesturing to the busy area

"It's incredible," Gloria remarks, taking in her surroundings. "I've never been in a place like this before, it's like I'm walking into a wonderland!"

Adult and young workers are scattered all around the studio; some are busy designing pieces at computer workstations, others are cutting and measuring fabrics, while others are busy sewing pieces together or creating sketches of designs.

Everyone is working diligently on their own sections of a design and every station is filled with colorful fabrics, cutting implements, needles and threads.

The atmosphere is very lively and bustling with creativity, and Gloria is absolutely entranced by the array of beauty in front of her.

"Close your mouth, honey," Stella reaches over with a smile, closing Gloria's gaping mouth.

"I'm sorry," Gloria laughs, embarrassed at having been caught with her mouth open. "I just still have a hard time believing I'm your intern. I feel like I'm dreaming,"

"Walk around with me. You can can get out your sketchbook to draw some designs of your own," Stella says.

Gloria nodded excitedly, getting out her sketchpad. She begins to follow the Li-Wu woman around the studio.

"So can you tell me what your employees do?" Gloria questions.

"Of course, my employees do a lot of different things - they work on designs and fabric concepts, they make patterns, fit models, make prototypes, and create sketches of potential designs. Each employee has their own specific skill-set that helps bring my visions to life, and they work together with me to create the perfect designs for my fashion collections." Stella explains.