𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑻𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒚𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒓🪻

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Scene: Dupain-Cheng Residence. Marinette's Room.

Marinette is sitting on her rolling chair, reading an Adrien magazine with an eerie smile.

Meanwhile, Manon bounces around the chaise to cure her boredom. She jumps up and down, bouncing the whole chaise with each hop.

Mari-Bitch is getting annoyed, her fingers clenching the pages of the magazine she's trying to focus on.

Until she snapped.

"Manon, enough!" She hissed.

Manon stopped, huffing. "But I'm boooored! You won't even play with me," She pouts, crossing her arms.

"I do play with you, but not now," Mari-Shit huffs back, frustrated. "I'm busy, just stop jumping, please," She tries to focus back in on her magazine. She's not in the mood for the brat's tantrums today.

"But you've already read that magazine of that Adrien guy three times!" Manon protests.

Even she was weirded out by Psychonette re-reading the magazine.

"I'm studying him, not that you'd understand that. So do me a favor and either find something else to play with, or go play somewhere else." Mari-Sue snaps. She then continues obsessing over the La Mode magazine of Adrien.

Manon huffs, rolling her eyes. "Fine! I'll just play with Sir Wiggles instead," She gets off the chaise, going to her backpack.

She got out her beige teddy bear and began playing with it. And like the kid she was, she naturally began to role-play with Sir Wiggles.

She plays happily with her bear, going on a pretend outing with him, imagining herself and him in various situations that she plays out.

Marinette's irritation grows by the second. She can't even read in peace thanks to Manon's antics.

She doesn't understand the little girl's strange attachment to that stuffed bear of hers, and she finds it more annoying than the way she was bouncing on the chaise!

"Enough, Manon!!" She yells at the poor girl. "Just play with your dumb bear in silence!"

Manon's heart is broken. She's stunned by the sudden change in Mari-Stalker's attitude and tone and the words cut deep.

"I'm just trying to have some fun..." She says quietly. Her eyes are wet and her voice shakes as the pain and hurt starts to really set in.

Marinette just rolls her eyes and goes back to staring at pictures of Adrien in the magazine like the creep she was.

Manon's eyes start to fill with tears. "You're so mean!" She cries out. "I just want to have fun, why can't you play with me?"

Her little body starts to shake as she begins to cry.