𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 & 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕⚘️

࿐ྀུ ❀ꦿ֗ Scene: Mr

࿐ྀུ ❀ꦿ֗
Scene: Mr. Damocles's Office.

The air is tense. A teary-eyed Marinette sits across from an upset Adrien.

Mr. Damocles's expression is stern as he waits for Marinette's parents.

Finally, Sabine and Tom arrive, confused and a bit concerned as to why the principal called them in.

"Hello, Mr. Dupain and Mrs. Cheng," Mr. Damocles greeted.

"Hello, Mr. Damocles," Sabine notices her daughter's tear-stained face. "What's going on?"

"I called you both in discuss a issue involving your daughter," Mr. Damocles says.

"What did she do?" Tom asks.

"Unfortunately, Marinette got into a psychical altercation with her classmate Gloria Moreau in the locker room," Mr. Damocles disclosed.

The two parents look at each other in disbelief.

"Our Marinette? She attacked Gloria?" Sabine asks.

"She would never!" Tom defends his daughter. "Right, Marinette?" He looks at the victim player.

"...Well..." Marinette says softly. "I did attack her... but I only meant to retaliate, that's all. She provoked me."

"That didn't give you the right to hurt her so bad, you sent her to the infirmary!!" Adrien yells at the stalker.

"What was I supposed to do? Stand there and take it like a doormat?!" Mari-Trash yells back.

"Miss Dupain-Cheng!" Mr. Damocles firmly calls her last name.

The creep stops dead in her tracks. She stares at the principal with a blank expression.

"Marinette, honey... this is absolutely disappointing. Tom and I raised you better than this," Sabine castigated her psycho daughter.

"I didn't mean to do this, I just... I just lost control and," Marinette tears up. "I don't know what came over me."

Gloria's parents hurry into the room just then. As one would expect, Catalina is in the throws of hysteria, while Julius is filled with a sense of purpose.

"Is my daughter okay? What is the meaning of this?" Catalina bursts out before Mr. Damocles can even speak a word.

"Gloria is currently in the nurse's office getting her injuries treated. She was in an altercation with Mrs. Cheng and Mr. Dupain's daughter, Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Marinette was the one who started the fight," Mr. Damocles calmly explains.

Julio takes a sharp breath in as he hears this, and Catalina can barley control herself.

"You mean this brat put my daughter in the infirmary?!" Catalina points at Marinette. She looks at Tom and Sabine. "And what do you both have to say about this?! That's your daughter!"