𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔🥀

𔓘⭒๋࣭ ⭑

𔓘⭒๋࣭ ⭑

Scene: Couffaine Houseboat. Luka's Cabin.

Luka was currently in his pajamas on his bed playing a quiet tune on his guitar.

"Insomnia is sometimes the worst," He complains. He notices Tikki sulking on her pillow just then. "You're so quiet tonight, Goddess. What's going on with you?"

"The Kwami Nooroo's transmission is..." Tikki trailed off.

Luka's eyes widen. "Hawk Moth's Kwami?"

"Yes. He's celebrating his thirty-five hundredth cycle today... all by himself." Tikki explained, dejected.

"Don't worry Tikki. We'll find a way to get Nooroo away from Hawk Moth." Luka assures.

"There may just be a faster solution." Tikki reveals.

"What is it?" Luka probed.

"Kwamis are able to communicate with their kind on their cycle, or birthday. But we won't get another opportunity for a long time. See, a Kwami's cycle lasts several hundreds of human years." Tikki says.

"That's pretty awesome. That means you could find out where he lives. But how though?" Luka queried.

"The Kwamis must gather in the Miracle Box at a specific time." Tikki replied.

"When would that be?"

"Tonight."

"Tonight?! Why didn't you say something sooner Tikki?"

"Because Master Fu doesn't want us Kwamis to leave our owner's sides. He says we have to be able to take action immediately if someone becomes Akumatized."

"Well then, surely they'll be fine without you. If all the other Kwamis gather together then it'll still happen right?"

"Well, I'm afraid it might not work if I don't go. The more Kwamis that are present, the better chance we have of succeeding!"

"But, if Master Fu doesn't approve..." Luka is hesitant to agree.

"Wayzz, Plagg and I have an idea; well, it was mainly Plagg's idea. Plagg and I would go and gather with other Kwamis inside the Miracle Box. Wayzz would stand guard and he'd let us know right away if anyone becomes Akumatized. What do you think?" Tikki asked her holder.

Luka ponders for a moment. "Okay,"

"Oh, thank you, Luka!" Tikki hugged the boy. "You don't have to worry, I won't let you down." She tries to fly away.

"Hold on there, little Goddess," Luka stops her. "I think you should bring someone along with you,"

"Who?" Tikki tilts her head.

"Well, you once told me you met Fleur's fairy, right?"

𔓘⭒๋࣭ ⭑

Scene: Moreau Residence. Gloria's Room.