𝑨𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚🌺

༘⋆🌺Scene: Moreau Residence

༘⋆🌺
Scene: Moreau Residence. Gloria's Bedroom.

Gloria has gotten dressed up for school. She looks at the calendar and smiles. The date of Adrien's birthday was circled in blue.

༘⋆🌺
Scene: Outside Moreau Residence.

"Okay, I'm off to school!" Gloria told her parents, who were standing at the doorway. She is holding a present for Adrien that is covered in a green floral gift wrap.

"Tell Adrien we said Happy Birthday!" Mrs. Moreau smiles.

"I will, mama," Gloria nods.

"Ti vogliamo bene (We love you)!" Mr. Moreau says in Italian, waving after her.

"Anch'io ti amo (Love you too)! " Gloria responds in Italian, waving back at her parents before leaving for the bus stop.

༘⋆🌺

Scene: Françoise Dupont High School.

Chloé and Sabrina smile as Gloria approaches them.

"Wow, Gloria, you look gorgeous!" Sabrina comments.

"Thanks. I had to get dressed up. After all, it's Adrien's birthday," Gloria says.

"I have just the perfect gift for him," Chloé says while she and her friends begin walking up the stairs.

"And I'm guessing it's expensive?" Gloria raised an eyebrow.

"How did you know?" Chloé looks at the light brunette in surprise.

Gloria giggles. "Chlo, you've always had expensive taste,"

"Well, that's true," Chloé says proudly, patting her ponytail.

Gloria and Sabrina looked at each other and giggled.

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

"Give him your gift, M," Alya told Marinette, who was shaking in her seat.

The blue-haired stalker looks at Adrien, who is talking with Nino. She got up, opened her mouth, then squeaked and sat back down.

"I can't, I can't!" She exclaims, putting her head down.

Alya groans in annoyance.

Meanwhile, the girl trio had just entered the classroom.

Adrien instantly notices Gloria. "Hi, Gloria!" He smiles at his childhood friend.

"Good morning, Adrien," Gloria nods at him.

Upon taking in her full appearance, Adrien was amazed. "Ah, wow, Gloria... y-you look really pretty today,"