𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒂🥀

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

(ChanelPradaGirl: Never watched Winx Club in my life, so if transformations aren't accurate, bare with me, ya'll.)

Scene: Park des Vosges.

The Miraculous class was annoyed when Alya had contacted all of them, practically demanding that they meet her.

They each make their way to the park, all with their own reasons for being there. It was mainly out of curiosity to see what the Césaire girl wanted.

It was safe to say none of them considered the wannabe reporter their friend.

The park was busy today with the sound of laughing children. Alya arrives on her bike. She sees the class gathered waiting for her to tell them what she wanted and dismounts. The class is waiting impatiently for her to speak.

"Did you have to call us so unexpectedly? Sabrina and I were in the middle of a hangout," Nino told Alya, irritated.

Small giggles come from the girls as they know Nino and Sabrina have a thing for each other. The boys exchange knowing smirks as they are well aware of their attraction for each other.

Adrien glances around for Gloria and is disappointed to see that she isn't there. He knows that Alya didn't invite her and is annoyed at her exclusion of his childhood friend.

"Okay, so Marinette's birthday is coming up on Saturday, and I wanna plan a surprise birthday party for her. I want you guys to help," Alya smiles.

The Miraculous class is stunned. They all take a moment to process what they just heard. It was the last thing they expected her to say.

Especially because they also DON'T like Marinette.

"Why should we help you?" Sabrina narrows her eyes.

"Because you're my friends and Marinette is your friend," Alya's delusional ass replies, a bit confused.

Nino laughs at her as the realization hits the rest of the class.

"You think we're your friends?" Nino snorts.

Alya looks perplexed by this question. She really thought they were her friends. "But you are though,"

"Alya, we're not friends, nor do we consider Marinette a friend either. We're just on civil terms with you two, but we haven't forgotten your past actions," Adrien narrows his eyes.

Alya's eyes are wide. Her mouth opens and shuts a few times as she struggles to find the words.

"But... But... I thought... w-we were friends..." She stutters.