𝑳𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒆🌸

。˚

。˚.𖧧 𑁍 𖧧.˚。

(ChanelPradaGirl: Guess who got Akumatized.)

Scene: Fu's Massage Shop.

As Marinette walks up the stairs, she grows more and more nervous, until finally, she reaches the door to the parlour.

She knows she was in BIG trouble. She was hoping Fleur didn't tell the Guardian that she was the one who lost the Bee Miraculous, but she knew she was just deluding herself.

As the hypocrite stands outside the door to the massage shop, she holds out a little bit of hope that somehow, despite everything, Fleur took the blame for the Miraculous and not her.

Maybe she will get lucky this time...

However, she was struck with fear when she saw Fleur, Fu, and Wayzz waiting for her. The Guardian of the Miraculous had a furious expression on his face.

Her heart sinks. She knows that she is in trouble and that the Guardian is NOT pleased with her. She feels afraid and alone as she faces the two humans and one Kwami, knowing that there is little she can do now.

"Fu, uh, I mean... Master, your greatness," Marinette tries sucking up to him despite her being disrespectful in the past. "It's nice to see you," She formally bows to him.

"Oh, this is just rich," Fleur rolls her eyes. "Now all of a sudden you wanna act respectful when you always addressed him so rudely?"

Marinette shot the fairy a glare for calling her out.

"Let's cut to the chase here," Fu says. "I am sick of your behaviour. You are supposed to be an example to the city of what a hero is supposed to be, and yet you have done NOTHING but disrespect everyone around you,"

"Fu, I mean- Master, great wise one, I can explain," Marinette protests as Tikki flew out from her purse.

"There is no explanation, Marinette. I gave you a month to redeem yourself, a month for you to change your ways," Fu held up one finger. "A month to at least make progress, but what did you do? Disregard my warnings,"

"I-I can explain," Mari-Shit stammered.

Fu sighed. "I gave you an opportunity to just be halfway decent, but you were so careless you still managed to lose the Bee Miraculous,"

Tikki shook her head and Wayzz gave her a sympathetic look that she had to put up with such a crazy ass holder for so long.

"You let the Miraculous fall into the wrong hands, but what angers me is HOW it happened. Fleur told me that you fought her for the Miraculous at the Effiel Tower just because you wanted to give it to your best friend Alya, who Fleur told me was completely irresponsible! Is this true?" Fu scowls at Marinette.