𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏💮

≪ °❈° ≫

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

≪ °❈° ≫

Scene: Moreau Residence. Gloria's Room.

Flora and Gloria are watching a talk show that is being hosted by Nadja Chamack called Face To Face on TV 5 on Gloria's laptop.

"Tonight, for our first edition of Face To Face, you'll have the opportunity of a lifetime-the chance to talk live with Ladybug, Fleur and Cat Noir. Along with me, Nadja Chamack. We'll be revealing some sizzling hot information about your favorite superheroes. Don't be bemused, it's just the news."

"Sizzling hot revelations?" Flora tilts her head.

"Yeah, Flora. Can you believe it? An entire hour-long special about me, Cat Noir, and Ladybug. Pretty exciting, huh?" Gloria smiled at her fairy.

Flora flies around her friend. "Gloria, you're a superhero, not a star. You have to remain a mystery to protect yourself from Hawk Moth and his supervillains! You saw how Riposte was trying to get your pendant last week!"

Gloria giggles and puts aside her laptop, letting Flora rest in her palms to calm her down. "Don't worry, I only accepted this because I want the people of Paris to know that Cat Noir and I will always do whatever it takes to keep them safe."

"Unlike Marinette, who probably accepted for more publicity for Ladybug," Flora rolls her eyes.

"I don't know about that. Marinette's reputation as Ladybug has been in the toilet, lately," Gloria mentions.

"And that's how it should stay!" Flora smirks, crossing her arms.

"Well, it won't stay that way if she redeems herself. In and out of the suit," Gloria says.

"I'll probably meet another fairy before that happens," Flora rolls her eyes.

"Flor!" Gloria giggles.

"Don't forget, tonight. Face To Face, live with Fleur, Ladybug, and Cat Noir." Nadja reminded from the laptop.

≪ °❈° ≫

Scene: TVi Studio.

Nadja Chamack and the staff are getting ready. The woman eats a chouquette.

"We're on air in 10 and still no cat or fairy in sight. You sure you have this in control, Nadja?" Arlette asked through Nadja's earpiece.

"Yes, Arlette. I got this, as promised. Biggest audience of the year!" Nadja responded.

"Well let's hope so, if you wanna keep this show prime-time in the future." Arlette said.

Nadja sighs after looking at the empty couch opposite her, where the supers are supposed to be. She checks her tablet and almost drops it out of shock after Cat Noir suddenly appeared, twirling his tail.