𝑮𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒛𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂🌹

˚。⋆ ⭒ ✿₊ ⊹⋆⭒˚。⋆

˚。⋆ ⭒ ✿₊ ⊹⋆⭒˚。⋆

(ChanelPradaGirl: The shipname for Gloria and Adrien is officially Glorien. I have put my own stamp of approval on it 😤.)

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Gabriel's Atelier.

"Father, there's something I'd like to talk to you... about. Can I have a few minutes of your time?" Adrien asked, fiddling with his ring.

"Yes, of course." Gabriel replies, still focused on whatever fashion business he was doing on his large touchscreen monitor.

"Really?" Adrien questioned hopefully.

"I'll tell Nathalie to let you know as soon as I'm available," Gabriel says.

Adrien sighs. "It'll be too late then."

Gabriel notices that Adrien is fidgeting with his ring. "Shouldn't you be practicing the piano?"

Like he wasn't the one in a secret lair playing dress-up.

"Yes." Adrien walks out somberly.

Gabriel brings up video footage of Cat Noir from the Noirblog on his computer. He pauses the video and rewinds it before zooming in to take a closer look at Cat Noir's ring. He then looks at an advertisement featuring Adrien. He zooms in to take a closer look at Adrien's ring. He places the two videos side-by-side and studies the rings.

"That's impossible!"

Gabriel bursts through his atelier's doors and marches upstairs to Adrien's room.

Placide I.T notices him while standing in the doorway. He steps aside, allowing Gabriel entry.

Scene: Adrien's Room.

Piano music is playing in the room when Gabriel opens the door to confront his son. He gasps when he and Placide see that Adrien is not there and that the music is actually from his phone.

Gabriel sees that the window is also open. "Nathalie!" He yelled for his assistant.

The piano music stops playing when Nathalie shows up next to Placide I.T.

"Where is my son?!"

Nathalie gasps.

"Adrien has managed to leave his room without either of you noticing! Find him!" Gabriel barked at her and Placide.

The two run downstairs to start their search for Adrien.

Scene: Moreau Residence. Gloria's Room.

Adrien's fragrance ad plays on Gloria's laptop on her desk, which features the blonde in all-white clothing running along rooftops in slow-motion.

"Radiant. Carefree. Dreamy. Adrien... the fragrance."