𝑪𝒐𝒑𝒚𝒄𝒂𝒕💮

⋆˚˖°💮☁︎⋆˚♡˖°

⋆˚˖°💮☁︎⋆˚♡˖°

Scene: The Place des Vosges.

A crowd is gathered for the Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Fleur statue.

Théo and the mayor André are facing the crowd with the giant statue covered with a sheet behind them.

"I'm sure you've outdone yourself, Théo." André patted the man's shoulder.

"It was my honor. And I can't wait to meet Ladybug," Théo got out a newspaper picture of Ladybug. "I hope she'll autograph the photo I used as the inspiration for the statue."

"Oh, it's nearly time. Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Fleur should already be here by now." André looked out into the open.

Scene: Dupain-Cheng Residence. Marinette's Room.

"Look, we all know improv's not your bag," Alya gives Marinette a notepad. "So just stick to this script. Then you'll have no problem asking Adrien to a movie."

"But all the teachers say I don't sound natural when I read," Marinette says.

"Then memorize it," Alya tapped her BFF's head. "It's pretty simple. You can do this. Just don't improvise. Got it?" She showed her phone to Marinette, showing the call screen which had Adrien's picture.

Marinette gasps and takes the phone before looking at the script and back at the device. "Forget it! This is never gonna work!"

"Too late," Alya taps the call button on her phone. "It's dialing~."

Marinette gasps in panic as Alya walks backwards and skillfully jumps behind Marinette's chaise.

The blue-haired creep gets up from her chair, panicking. She was holding the phone in one hand, not knowing what to do.

"Hey, this is Adrien's voicemail. Leave a message."

"It's gone to voicemail!" Marinette told her best friend.

"Leave a message! Don't improv!" Alya ordered.

Marinette gulps. "Uhh, hello. Uh, Adrien's voicemail, uh, this is Marinette, who, uh, has a message for you, of course, cause it's, uh, your phone, so, umm..." She chuckles. "Callmeseeyoulater, bye!" She then throws the phone onto the chaise.

Alya looks at her, exasperated as she wheels over to her on her chair.

"What? What did you expect me to say? "Hey, hot stuff, this is Marinette, I'd ask you on a date to a movie, but I've got such a crazy crush on you that the only way I can talk to you without foaming out the mouth is over this stupid phone." Pretty ridiculous, right?"

"If you wish to hear your message again, press 1. If you wish to erase your message, press 2." The automated voice says.

Marinette gasps in panic.