𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏🌹

❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀

❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀

(ChanelPradaGirl: Ya'll, gimme names to insult Marinette with.)

Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel. Jagged's Room.

Jagged Stone is performing a song on his guitar for Bob Roth and his assistant Penny. He is wearing the shades that Gloria designed for him.

After he was done performing, Penny applauds while Bob watches with crossed arms, unamused.

"So, what do you think of the first single of my next album?" Jagged asks Bob, letting Penny take away his guitar. "Can you feel it, Bob? Isn't it killer?"

"Not bad, Jagged, not bad. But if you really want to be making something killer, let's talk about this duet with Mr. XY." Bob holds up his son's album.

"No way," Jagged refused. "He's not a rocker, he's a baby! I bet he doesn't even shave yet,"

"Well, this "baby"," Bob quoted the word. "Just pushed you out of the number one sales spot,"

"And? Doesn't make him a true musician like me. Penny thinks everything I'm doing's rock star material. She thinks I'm killer," Jagged praises his assistant.

Penny blushes at his words.

"Penny might be your agent, but I'm your real boss," Bob snaps. "Listen. Bottom line is that Bob Roth Records cannot afford to be number two in sales! Or rep a number two rock star! Get real, Jagged! You're going to have to modernize your music. Change the way you look. Get a whole new style!"

"You want to talk about real? I'm a genuine rock 'n' roller, Bob, not some pop star in diapers. I'm a real artist. Real talent! Even my hair is real. And that's what people love about me," Jagged turned to Fang. "Isn't that right, Fang? Yeah," He turns back to Bob. "And the artwork you came up with for my album is a waste of my time!"

The rockstar glares at the posters of himself.

"Seriously, Bob, what is this trash? It looks like a perfume ad!"

Bob points a finger at Jagged's chest. "And that's what people want these days!"

"Well, I don't. My album covers are raw to the bone, exuding the smell of sweat and leather!"

"You do know, don't you, that if your next album doesn't rate #1 on the charts, it'll be the last one you ever do with Bob Roth records."

"I'd rather put out nothing at all than sing some pathetic duet with a baby-faced nobody."

Jagged was unaware his words made Bob furious as he was talking about his son.

"Bob, Jagged and I had an idea," Penny spoke up. "Its concept is modern, but it also respects Jagged's own... rugged style,"