𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒃𝒐𝒚💫

⊹₊。ꕤ°₊ ⊹

⊹₊。ꕤ°₊ ⊹

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"Sandboy is turning Paris into one huge nightmare, and yet there's no sign of the heroes. What is going on?!" Hawk Moth demanded to know.

A flash of light shoots past him; the Kwamis can be heard singing.

"Nooroo! Nooroo! Nooroo! Nooroo! Nooroo!" They chanted.

"Argh!" Hawk Moth clutched his head. "What is that?!"

Scene: Miracle Box World.

"That's not Nooroo!" Tikki realized.

"It's Hawk Moth!" Plagg shouts.

All the Kwamis and Flora gasp in dismay.

"Keep singing! We must try to find out where he's hiding!" Stompp commented.

"A-ha! It's me who's going to find you, little Kwamis! And I will make you my slaves, just like Nooroo!" Hawk Moth declared wickedly.

The originally white beam of energy becomes purple, starting from the top, and the Kwamis scream.

"His aura, it's so menacingly evil!" Flora cries.

"His will is so powerful!" Fluff mentioned.

Flora, knowing she couldn't just sit on the sidelines any longer, flew to the beam that was becoming evil.

"Flora, get back, it's not safe!" Tikki warns.

But she didn't listen. The fairy flew straight to the beam of energy.

"No! Flora!" Tikki cried out.

"My nature fairy ancestors..." Flora's palms shined a bright white. "Dispell this evil darkness from the Miracle Box!!!"

Her words echo throughout the place. The purple beam starts to falter and crack.

The magic is immensely powerful, and channeling it the way Flora did, it erupts like a burst of white light, sending Hawk Moth and all the Kwamis flying back.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

Hawk Moth is suspended in the air from Flora's spell before he slams against the wall and fell to the ground, losing grip of his cane.

He gasps for air, holding his chest, feeling his racing heart that he tries to calm down.

Scene: Miracle Box World.

Exhausted from the spell she just did, Flora collapsed.

"Flora!!" All the Kwamis rush over to the fairy.