𝑰𝒄𝒆 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎🍧

୧ ‧₊˚🍨 ೀ⊹˚

୧ ‧₊˚🍨 ೀ⊹˚.

Scene: Parisian Streets.

Fleur and Cat Noir are chasing/flying after a runaway bus and land on top of it.

"It's no good. The brakes are busted!" The bus driver informed.

"Ready, Cat Noir?" Fleur asked.

"I'm always ready, fairy blossom. Who needs brakes when they've got us?" Cat Noir throws his staff, which extends in between two lampposts.

The bus strains against the staff and Fleur hovers in front of it.

"Liana's Chain!" She shouts, summoning vines to wrap around the bus tires, stopping the vehicle successfully.

Fleur and Cat Noir then escort the passengers off the bus.

"So, uh, Fleur, what would you say if you and I met up tonight for a little dinner? Rooftop style?" Cat Noir asked.

Fleur paused for a moment, blushing as she looks at him. "A dinner party?"

"Well, uh, yeah. That's right. We're only together when we're saving Paris. I mean, wouldn't you actually like to get to know one another?" Cat Noir probed.

Fleur imagines him without the mask, revealing Adrien, then she shakes her head. "That sounds really nice and fun, but, I already have plans with some friends."

The bus driver steps out of the bus and shakes hands with Cat Noir. "Thank you, Cat Noir," He shakes Fleur's hand. "Thank you, Fleur."

The nature fairy nods and waves at the man as he left.

"Well, if your plans end early, come and join me." Cat Noir says.

"Okay, but no promises." Fleur says.

"I'll be waiting, my fairy blossom." Cat Noir said while Fleur took flight.

He smiles at her for a moment before he leaves too.

୧ ‧₊˚🍨 ೀ⊹˚.

Gloria is walking with Sabrina and Chloé to meet up with the others.

"Don't you think it's really sweet the others asked if you were gonna come along, Chloé? They care about you!" Gloria nudges the glam queen.

"Okay, don't get all weird about it," Chloé rolls her eyes, looking down to hide a small smile.

"I still cannot believe what you told us that Marinette said to Adrien, Glor," Sabrina shudders. "What was she thinking?"

"Apparently, nothing," Chloé berates Marinette. "She's utterly disgusting,"

"You're not wrong about that," Sabrina agrees.

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Dining Hall.