𝑫𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒚 𝑯𝒂𝒕 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕🌸

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚♡🌼𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

"You only have one day to work on your fashion piece, and it must be your own design. In ten hours your fittest presentation will be judged by none other than the great fashion designer Gabriel Agreste," Mr. Damocles says.

Miss Bustier shows the class a picture of Gabriel on the projector.

"The father of our very own student Adrien Agreste," Mr. Damocles smiles. "In fact, Adrien will model the winning design in his next photoshoot!"

Marinette gasps in delight and smiles weirdly at the back of Adrien's head.

"And now, to announce this year's theme," Mr. Damocles says while Miss Bustier disclosed a derby hat on the screen. "Derby hats!"

"Derby hats?" Marinette questioned in worry.

"Derby hats?" Gloria grins, feeling the opposite of what the blue-haired stalker was feeling.

Marinette looks at Chloé, who smugly makes a thumbs-down gesture to her.

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚♡🌼𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒

Scene: School Courtyard.

"This is absolutely perfect," Gloria beams, sitting on a bench with Chloé and Sabrina. "I'm in my element, designing!" She clutches her sketchbook close to her chest.

"Did you see how worried Dupain-Cheng looked? I bet that loser doesn't even know how to make a derby hat," Chloé smirks.

"Which is sad, considering how she wants to be a designer," Sabrina shakes her head.

"If I win and Adrien models my hat, this could be my chance to start networking," Gloria says.

"That's a great idea. Fashion designers could notice your talent," Sabrina says.

Chloé then noticed Adrien walking over to Alya and Marinette, who were on a bench. "Look, there's Adrikins!" She got up. "Let's go over to him. You could show him your designs, Glor,"

Gloria nods in agreement. She and her friends then start approaching the Agreste boy.

"...You're super talented, Marinette. You seriously have a good chance of winning," Adrien praised Marinette after he saw the sketches in the sketchbook of Alya's lap.

"Well, um, yeah! I... like-- um, designs that-- um, go..." Marinette stammered from behind the bench since she had fallen off it. She sees Alya giving her two thumbs up. "Upwards?"

Adrien raises an eyebrow in confusion and shock while Alya gives the bluenette an X motion to stop talking.

"Um, while stopping..."